Mabis All-in-One EMT Kit With Dual Head Stethoscope
- Designed for the demands of the high stress situations EMTs and Paramedics face on a daily basis
- Rugged bright orange case with matching accessories and individual pockets make finding the right tool quick and easy
- 5 matching calibrated cuffs with quick release connector: adult, infant, child, large adult and thigh
- Ambidextrous chrome-plated palm aneroid gauge
- Kit also includes: dual head stethoscope with I.D. tag, Taylor percussion hammer, shears, penlight, 6 latex-free tourniquets and tape measure
- Orange Color
As Low As: $112.00
Mabis MatchMates Dual Head Stethoscope Kit
Nurses and students alike choose this combination kit for the reliability of the MatchMates™ Aneroid Sphygmomanometers and the flexibility of the Dual Head Stethoscope.
- Each stethoscope features a binaural, lightweight anodized aluminum chest piece, 22" vinyl Y-tubing, spare diaphragm and a pair of mushroom ear tips
- Stethoscope, accessories and Sphygmomanometers come neatly stored in the matching carrying case
- Available in 7 different colors
As Low As: $43.00
Mabis Caliber Dual Head Pediatric Stethoscope
Die-cast zinc alloy, chrome-plated chest piece make the Caliber® Series stethoscopes functionally sensitive and uniquely attractive.
- Specifically designed and sized to fit the needs of children and newborns
- Features a uniquely raised diaphragm for greater sound amplification
- The Caliber Series also offers a color coordinated snap-on diaphragm retaining ring and non-chill ring
- Die-cast zinc alloy, chrome-plated chest piece
- Raised diaphragm
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Latex Free
- Length: 30"
- Bell Size: 1-3/16"
- Diaphragm Size: 1-3/4"
As Low As: $12.60
Mabis Thigh Sphygmomanometer
This basic Sphygmomanometers is the most economical model that MABIS™ offers.
- Graduated to 300 mmHg with a no-stop pin manometer
- Calibrated blue nylon cuff with hook and loop closure
- Navy Blue Color
As Low As: $43.50
Mabis Aneroid Manometer
Works with the Economy Aneroid Sphygmomanometers.
- 300 mmHg with a no-stop pin manometer
As Low As: $12.00
Mabis Training Stethoscope
Specifically designed for multi-function teaching applications.
- The dual head design offers the necessary flexibility to use this scope in clinical and educational conditions.
- 24" tubing for comfortable two-person use.
- Includes two binaurals, two pieces of Y-tubing, a Y-connector and an extension tube
- Total Length: 36"
As Low As: $21.00
Mabis Littmann Select Stethoscope
Ideal use for General Examination applications.
- The patented single-sided bell and diaphragm allows low and high frequencies to be heard without having to turn over the chestpiece.
- Features an anatomically correct headset with firm eartips.
- Single-lumen tubing is available in multiple colors.
- To help clinicians be sure they are obtaining a genuine Littmann Stethoscope, all acoustic (non-electronic) stethoscopes with a 2007 lot code (or later) will carry a 3MTM ConfirmTM Authentication Label with Floating Image Technology.
- 10 colors to choose from
As Low As: $83.50
Mabis Digital Thermometer Probe Covers
MABIS™ disposable Digital Thermometer Probe Covers feature a safe, closed-system. They are convenient to use and help provide a sanitary environment for the patient and healthcare provider alike. Our covers are sized to fit most digital thermometer brands and can be used orally, rectally or under the arm. 500 pc/bx.
As Low As: $22.00