When the Fully Automatic AED Plus®detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own, with no rescuer interaction required. No one needs to push a button.
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
An automated external defibrillator (AED) is fully automatic and helps you all the time. Only the ZOLL AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well.
ZOLL’s Fully Automatic AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus Automatic will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
ZOLL believes AEDs should not just deliver a shock. They should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation. That’s why you need ZOLL AEDs, the AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
The AED Plus Offers:
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), even those for whom no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
- Our AEDs use consumer lithium camera batteries available on our website.
Other Important Features:
|manufacturer||zoll medical corporation|
Fatal error: Call to a member function getItems() on a non-object in /home/publicsa/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/PSC/template/catalog/product/view.phtml on line 487