Industrial strength, tear resistant PVC on polyester protective rain suit for the ultimate in heavy duty, durable, protection.
The Duratex Rainsuit is designed to out-perform on the basis of strength, durability, comfort and protection. The Duratex is constructed of 15 mil polyester with a specially formulated layer of high density PVC for added protection. This rubber protective clothing is ideal for agricultural and clean up applications.
Features and Benefits
- Material: PVC on high tensile polyester - 15 mil material thickness
- Designed specifically to meet the rigorous demands of processing facilities (from processing line requirements to maintenance of operations)
- Constructed of high density PVC on polyester to provide high abrasion resistance
- Deep forest green color with textured finish that is easy to clean and decontaminate
- Jacket with detachable hood has double elbows for extra strength (Jacket sold separate)
- Extra wide storm flap on jacket for splash/spray protection
- Bib overall with extended double knee patches for extra strength
- Take-up snaps at waist and ankle for customized fit
- Stitched and sealed seams for added strength
- Engineered bib overall to provide a roomier fit in the leg, thigh and crotch areas